About the incident with Welbeck,Cahill Confessing Lucky

>> admin on 5.2.12

London - Chelsea defender Gary Cahill admitted tekelnya lucky enough to escape the attacker Danny Welbeck reward referees who do not see it as an offense when the teams face.

Chelsea on the counter-MU game, Monday (06/02/2012) pm dawn, who eventually finished with the score at 3-3, Cahill involved in an incident with Welbeck in the first round.

At that Welbeck being dropped dribble in the penalty box Cahill manage the business following the ball. According to the stronghold of the 'Red Devils' penalty was given although it's worth the referee Howard Webb did not even see it as an offense.

According to Cahill, he was lucky the incident can not reward from match officials. But he insisted he too was on the ball before it fell to Welbeck.

"I think the touch took place outside the penalty box, and at that moment I thought my shoes on the pool ball," said Cahill on the Chelsea website.

"I've seen the show repeated and sometimes when you pass and head off to get a ball player like myself at that time, profits will be given to the opponent, so I was lucky to escape (from punishment) but if you look at the direction of the ball, I think the ball is on the pool my shoes first, "he explained.

@Premier League Tickets | About the incident with Welbeck, Cahill Confessing Lucky