Back to Liverpool, Lucas Leiva should be patient

>> admin on 23.1.12

Liverpool - Lucas Leiva had returned to Liverpool after returning from his hometown in Brazil. Still have to undergo a long rehabilitation process, he hopes to graze again soon.

"I have to make sure my rehab perfectly and return immediately. The next stage is to move back and knees in the next few weeks could walk again," said Lucas on Liverpool's official website.

Lucas suffered severe injury to the muscles after a clash with Juan Mata in the quarterfinal round of the Carling Cup. Shortly after the incident footballer was immediately sentenced to 25 years of absence until the end of the season.

Lucas had to undergo surgery in order to accelerate the process of healing the injury. Although still will be long before it could re-treat the skin round on the pitch, he is ready to undergo all of the rehabilitation process as soon as possible to make a comeback.

"I am still far away (the comeback), but my knee was getting better and rehab process also runs well. Hopefully within a period of about a month I will start training in the gym according to my program and can start working hard."

"When you use your crutches is not much that can be done, so I can not wait any longer to start an exercise program, returned to the pool and stuff like that."

"Medical staff and doctors told me that the rehabilitation process went well. I'll do anything to protect lutus me," she finished.

@Premier League Tickets | Back to Liverpool, Lucas Leiva should be patient